Getting Started with Outsource Billing
How it Works
- Choose your
Output Method: Print and Mail, Email, Fax, or Online Presentment.
- Forms are not limited to billing. Your form
can become a marketing letter, statement, check,
grade report, benefits statement, or other
- Transmit your data securely in any format at a
time that is convenient for you.
- Your names and addresses will be CASS Certified
(Coding Accuracy Support System). Addresses
are standardized and continually updated.
- Your mail is bar coded and presorted in order to
qualify for the lowest possible postal rate, and saving you 1 to 3
days in mail delivery time.
- Each page is bar coded through IntelliMatch,
ensuring that the right pages go into the right envelopes without
- Selective and intelligent inserting is available
for 1:1 messaging and marketing materials.
- Your mail is sent out within 24 to 48 hours and
mail delivery is verified.
- You have access to electronic copies of your files to send out (via email, fax, or web) or
return to you on a CD.
- You receive a report for each mail cycle to gain
control of your mailings and to monitor activity and postal savings.
- Setup is quick and easy. Just send us a
test file and we can get started.
Copyright © Outsource Billing Service